Registration Fee Details (For Single Paper)
Registration Fee Details
|Registration Fees till April 05, 2024 (early Bird)
|Registration Fees before April 15, 2024
|Regular Authors||EUR 500||EUR 600|
|Regular Authors (IEEE/ACM/CSI Members)||EUR 450||EUR 550|
|Full Time Student Authors||EUR 400||EUR 450|
|Full Time Student Authors (IEEE/ACM/CSI Members)||EUR 350||EUR 400|
|Extra Page Charges||EUR 50 / Page
(with maximum 2 pages)
|EUR 80 / Page
(with maximum 2 pages)
|Listener||EUR 200 (per person)||EUR 250 (per person)|
- Registration charges include all conference material, coffee breaks and meals during the conference days. The registration doesn’t cover visa fee, accommodation, transportation etc.
- All Selected and presented papers will be submitted for publication with Springer in Communications in Computer and Information Science. (Approval Pending)
- At least one author of an accepted paper is required to register at the full registration rate. If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has also to be registered.
- Receipt of registration will be provided during the conference.
- It may be ensured that the Remitter’s (Participant/Author) name, CMT Paper-ID and the Purpose of remittance (Registration Fees) is clearly mentioned by the Remitter in the Funds Transfer Application. Indian Nationals or Students residing overseas have to pay foreign author’s registration rate only.
- Student Member Registration: Students (UG/PG Students and only Full time Research/PhD Scholars) have to submit their scanned copy of the ID card along with the Registration form to avail the deduction.
- Author(s) seeking official letter to apply for CONFERENCE GRANT from professional bodies may send their request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ICACDS-2024 implements NO-SHOW policy. All accepted manuscripts must be presented at the conference by an author/co-author(s). All non-presented manuscripts will be considered under “NO-SHOW” category. Once a manuscript is deemed no-show, it will not be sent to Springer for further possible publication.
- No-show manuscript authors wishing to appeal the non-presentation notification must appeal by email to the ICACDS-2024 Technical Program Chairs (email@example.com) no later than 10 days before the start of ICACDS-2024, providing evidence to convincingly demonstrate that their absence was as a result of forces beyond their will and control or that an erroneous decision was made. Decisions on appeals will be made by the Technical Program Chairs based on the supporting evidence provided. Failure to meet the appeals deadline will automatically result in rejection of the appeal.
Possible evidence for exceptions:
- Medical documents
- Death notices
- Visa rejection letter, and/or
- In case, authors of accepted manuscripts are refused to issue of VISA then online presentation can be organized during the conference period.
- ICACDS 2024 strictly implements plagiarism and self plagiarism policy. Plagiarism found at any stage of manuscript publication will be taken as a serious concern.
- Plagiarism and Excessive Re-use of Author's Earlier Material: The contents of the manuscripts should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in another conference or journal. All submitted submissions will be checked by the iThenticate/Turnitin tool for plagiarism and self-plagiarism. Authors are also advised to use iThenticate or Turnitin to check the plagiarism in their manuscript.
- Similarity Index Explanation: The similarity score represents the "cumulative" sum of similarity scores with all documents in the CrossCheck database.
- Authors are advised to keep their similarity score well below <=20.
Note : All the manuscripts having the Similarity Score well below 20 will ONLY be considered for REVIEW. Otherwise, the manuscript will be REJECTED SUMMARILY without any REVIEW and no notification will be sent to author regarding this.
- Withdrawal of manuscript can be done at any time before its acceptance.
- Once the manuscript is accepted and acceptance mail has been sent to the authors then it can’t be withdrawn and the same will be published in local conference proceedings.
- Authors willing to withdraw accepted manuscript need to discuss with conference chair.
Change of Author(s) & Affiliation(s) details
- ICACDS-2024strictly restricts the authors not to change their details or sequence of authors. All the submitted authors of the review manuscript must match with the final camera ready version of manuscript. In case, any difference or change of sequence is noticed at any stage of publication the manuscript will be considered as REJECTED and will be dropped from final proceedings.