1. The manuscript should be prepared in Springer CCIS format using MS WORD template available respectively in MS word (.doc) or PDF (.pdf). The guidelines given here and Copyright Form here may help you to prepare the manuscript. These templates and guidelines can also be found in publisher’s homepage by clicking on ‘Instructions for Authors’ section.
2. Do not make any page numbering and do not give any running head title.
3. Articles must be written in spell checked and grammatically correct English.
4. Figures, text, or the tables MUST be visible within boundary of the text area of the page and MUST NOT go beyond it.
5. The figures / graphs / plots in the manuscript MUST be of good resolution (600 dpi or more), tables MUST NOT be in pictorial format. Text in figures should not be too small, and preferably of equal size as text of the article.
6. All references, figures, and tables should be numbered in sequence starting from 1 and MUST be duly cited / referred within the text.
7. Do NOT use any Social / Academic titles (e.g. Mr.,Ms.,Dr.,Prof. etc) preceding the author names. Do NOT mention the position of a person (e.g., research scholar, student, assistant professor, professor, IEEE member, IEEE student member etc.) in the affiliation.
8. Mention full address, affiliation, Orcid id and email of ALL authors, specify a corresponding author with the corresponding e-mail ID. [Once an article is accepted, the publisher will send the proofreading of article to this e-mail]
9. Every article must bear a self-composed independent single paragraph as Abstract, which MUST NOT bear any citation or reference. Abstract MUST not have a section number.
10. Adhere to page size (A4 : 8.27″X11.69″), page margin size (top:2.05″, bottom:2.05″, left/inside: 1.73″, right/outside: 1.73″), line spacing ( ‘single’ ), and font style ( ‘Times’ ), font sizes (Title: 14pt – bold, Abstract: 9 pt, Keywords: 9 pt, Section header : 12 pt – bold, Subsection header: 10 pt – bold, Table and figure caption: 10 pt – bold, Text body: 10 pt) as prescribed in Springer CCIS template, do not manually alter ANY of these parameters.
11. Deeply verify the referencing style of CCIS, which will help to produce correct reference format. A reference should bear following parameters in proper format: author name(s), title of article/book, conference/journal name, volume, issue, page numbers, and publication year.
12. Any article, not in format, will be subjected to rejection without any judgment on its quality.
13. The articles should be own work of the authors. If any work is referred from others (or some other work by the author), proper acknowledgement should be given. Plagiarism of any type, if detected, will lead to rejection of the articles anytime.
Submitting for Review
a. Follow the link here and submit your article with properly mentioning article title, authors names and other details that will be asked.
b. Create / sign up for an CMT account if you do not have one.
c. Fill proper metadata of the article in CMT as they exist in your article. Title, Abstract, Keywords, list of authors (in order) and their affiliation should be mentioned in CMT while submitting.
d. You will be assigned an unique article ID of your submitted article, which you should remember and use for any correspondence.
e. Page size of an article should not exceed 14 in any case. Desired page size is 12.
f. You need not upload editable source files ( .doc or .docx or LaTeX files) for review. Submit single PDF files only. If your article is selected, you will later be asked for the source files.
g. Review decision will be e-mailed to authors.
h. Offline submission via e-mails will not be entertained. Offline submissions will lead to rejection without any review or validation.
a. Preparing and uploading of the Camera Ready Article:
The final camera-ready copy of the papers must be in Springer CCIS format with a length of maximum 14 pages. Over-length charges will apply for each extra page beyond 12 pages. However, it is desired that maximum number of pages in an article should not exceed 14 pages in any circumstance.
Check Step: Manuscript preparation above for formatting the camera ready article. Upload camera-ready PDF on to the CMT, and submit source file(s) along with items mentioned in Section e (below) as .zip or .rar file.
b. Paying Registration Fee:
Calculate the registration fee according to your page length and type of authorship as directed in REGISTRATION page and make payment using Foreign Telegraphic Transfer or Direct Transfer or NEFT Transfer or Wire transfer. Do not forget to keep the pay-in-slip or Challan or online payment receipt.
c. Filling up of the Registration Form, which can be found here.
d. Filling up of the Consent to Publish Form, which can be found in publisher’s web page or can directly be downloaded from the link given below.
e. Mailing the following items in .zip / .rar format to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. The Camera ready Article source files either in MS Word or LaTeX (Complete Folder) format.
2. Proof of studentship/valid membership (IEEE / ACM) for availing Discounted Registration Fee (if applicable).
3. Scan of registration fee pay-in-slip/voucher of online transfer.
The mail must bear the subject line as: “Registration of article ICACDS2024”.
( A SINGLE MAIL must bear all items above. If size exceeds 20 MB, break the mail into more than one. Append to subject line of the mails: Part 1, Part 2 etc. Multiple mails without size limitation will not be considered. )
No Show Policy
a. ICACDS-2024 implements NO-SHOW policy. All accepted manuscripts must be presented at the conference by an author/co-author(s). All non-presented manuscripts will be considered under “NO-SHOW” category. Once a manuscript is deemed no-show, it will not be sent to Springer for further possible publication or other public access.
b. A non-author substitute presenter only in case of Indian participants will be allowed for a manuscript only under exceptional circumstances and must be pre-approved by the Conference Technical Program Chairs / General Chair(s). Requests for non-author substitute presenters must justify why none of the authors are able to attend and present and must certify that the substitute presenter (who needs to be identified by name and affiliation) will be able to satisfactorily present the work and respond to questions from ICACDS-2024 attendees. If the substitute presentation is not satisfactory in the assessment of the Session Chairs or Technical Program Chairs, the manuscript will be considered a no-show, irrespective of any prior pre-approval of the substitute presenter.
c. No-show manuscript authors wishing to appeal the non-presentation notification must appeal by email to the ICACDS-2024 Technical Program Chairs (email@example.com) no later than 15 days before the start of ICACDS-2024, providing evidence to convincingly demonstrate that their absence was as a result of forces beyond their will and control or that an erroneous decision was made. Decisions on appeals will be made by the Technical Program Chairs based on the supporting evidence provided. Failure to meet the appeals deadline will automatically result in rejection of the appeal.
d. Possible evidence for exceptions: Medical documents, Death notices, Visa rejection letter, and/or refused to issue of VISA by authorities.
a. ICACDS 2024 strictly implements plagiarism and self plagiarism policy. Plagiarism found at any stage of manuscript publication will be taken as a serious concern.
b. Plagiarism and Excessive Re-use of Author's Earlier Material: The contents of the manuscripts should be original and must not be submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in another conference or journal. All submitted submissions will be checked by the iThenticate tool for plagiarism and self-plagiarism. Authors are also advised to use iThenticate or Turnitin to check the plagiarism in their manuscript.
c. Plagiarism in any form is unacceptable and is considered a serious breach of professional conduct, with potentially severe ethical and legal consequences. If plagiarism found in manuscript at any level then manuscript will not be included in the proceedings and no refund will be initiated.
d. Authors are advised to keep their similarity score well below <=20.